Tuesday 18 November 2014

Veggies that help with stubborn belly fat

I always struggle when I’m writing.  

How much information do they really want? 

Should I just list the vegetables to eat, which would take less than 30 seconds to read or do I explain words like xenoestrogens and phytonutrients so that they understand the science behind it.

I've decided to go with the 30 second read seeing that googling unfamiliar words is always an option, but just to recap for those of you who are new to my blogs…

The body hoards fat to protect itself against harmful chemicals; chemicals whose sources are as sneaky as drinking water and being stressed out, therefore highly unavoidable.  So trying to lose weight without losing toxins is simply put…..pointless and I dare to say dangerous.

Anywho, back to the issue at hand cuz my 30 seconds will soon be up.

Which veggies help with the stubborn belly fat?

Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, bok choy, cabbage, etc. contain very specific and unique phytonutrients such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that help to fight against belly fat stimulating estrogenic chemicals.

So there you go... another reason to bite the dust, suck it up and eat your veggies.

If you’d like a complete list of cruciferous vegetables click here

As always, I hope this has helped get you one step closer to being a healthier, happier, leaner you.

Love always


Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment